Today I have chemistry class on second period at 9.A. I continued the portion nonmetals and completed the chapter. I correct note book of students. Students activitely interacts with me. Last period I got substitution on 8.B. For making them discipline in class, I conduct essay competition on the topic water pollution based on their chemistry chapter water. They all write their on ideas regarding the topic.I check it and give prizes for best 4 essays. They became happy. Then i just start the chapter water. They became curious to hear the class. They interacts actively. It was a beautiful experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Commission class- Capillarity
Today i had observation class on St. Goretti's school. I try my level best. Capillarity ppt
-
ഓരോ ദിനം കഴിയുന്തോറും അധ്യാപന ലോകത്തിന്റെ പുതിയ വാതായനങ്ങൾ ഞങ്ങൾക്ക് മുൻപിൽ തുറക്കപ്പെടുകയാണ്. സാമൂഹിക പ്രതിബദ്ധതയുള്ള ഒരു അദ്ധ്യാപികക്കോ...
-
ഇന്ന് തുടക്കത്തിലെ മനസ്സും ശരീരവും ഏകാഗ്രമാക്കി കൊണ്ടുള്ള , ആദ്യത്തെ യോഗ പീരീഡ് ആയിരുന്നു . യോഗ അറിയാം എന്നുള്ള അഹങ്കാരത്തോടെ എന്നിലെ യോഗി...
-
ഒരു പൂവിന്റെ ഓരോ ദളങ്ങൾ പൊഴിയും പോലെ കലാലയ ജീവിതത്തിന്റെ ഓരോ ദിനങ്ങൾ കൊഴിഞ്ഞു പോയിക്കൊണ്ടിരിക്കുകയാണ്. എന്നിരുന്നാലും അധ്യാപനം എന്ന് അറിവ...
No comments:
Post a Comment